iTech Smart Solutions India (P) Ltd. from its side treats its entire employee with impartial respect and provides equal opportunity. All our policies and systems such as those on recruitment, compensation & performance are supportive to this concept. We value these as our core organizational values. We consider the talent and skill set of our people as our most valuable assets. We provide complete training and on the job development to ensure the enhancement of the employee as individuals and as assets to the company.
As a Customer oriented industry learning opportunities are plenty, and we encourage our employees to utilize every such opportunity, which will enhance their knowledge. We rate employee feedback highly, which are acted upon in an effort to continuously redefine & improve the way we are as a company and as an employer. Therefore we employ our team members based on attitude, not only on skill. If you feel inspired to join the exciting field of international logistics, please send your detailed resume to email@example.com and we will contact you for an interview.
Following are Ethical Principals – iTech is having-
• Our employees always feel free to share their thoughts/ideas and concerns.
• All employees have winning, learning aptitude
• All employees are very helpful to new joinees
• Everyone is equipped with latest Technology
• We provide them excellent Working environment
• We have Quick Grievance Solution Department to address the grievances of our employees